Thursday, February 17, 2011

What to Do When You Are Dead

What to Do When You Are Dead:  Living Better in the Afterlife by Craig Hamilton-Parker

If that headline doesn't grab you, you might already be dead, in which case, my hope is you are living better in the afterlife.

When words are strung together with such power and impact producing an emotion, any emotion, compelling you to read further* and discover, in this case, just exactly how to live better in the afterlife, that's the "beauty" of a book, too. What books have grabbed you lately?


*further versus farther:  Easy way to remember which one to use, "My father lives farther north of here."
For more fun tips, check out Woe is I by Patricia T. O' Conner, from your local library.  This one's for you, JMJM!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for the reminder! I can't tell you how many times I catch myself using 'further' incorrectly and always give credit to you for my instruction (just ask sis #3)!!
    ~jm

    ReplyDelete